Firma RC Bonding Agent Product Description
- Firma RC is designed as bonding agent most suitable for modifying ordinary portland cement (OPC) composition.
- Firma RC is a pinkish water-based emulsion bonding agent has an exceptionally high bonding strength describes as two way bonding agent hold between concrete surface and cementitious mortar.
- Firma RC use as a bonding agent for shear wall plastering replacing conventional method of “SPATTERDASH” for shear wall plastering.
- Firma RC can be apply painted on in a single application 1 to 7 days prior to next application.
- After 7 days applicable period for next application, Firma RC must reapply at the treated area.
Firma RC Advantages
- Increased adhesion strength of normal mortar/concrete when bonded between old and new concrete surface.
- Enormous time and cost saving for applicator.
- Replacing conventional method of “spatterdash” for shear wall plastering. Cost saving on material and labour cost.
- Simplicity on application. Use brush or roller to apply Firma RC on treated surface.
Firma RC Application
Firma RC bonding agents is most suitable for the following application;
- Bonding agent between patching mortar e.g: repair unsound or flaking concrete.
- Bonding agent between deboned or hollow plastering wall.
- Bonding agent for plastering on shear wall to replace “spatterdash”.
Firma RC Application Properties
- Surface to receive Firma RC must be CLEAN, nonporous and free from unsound surface, oil, grease, loose paint, wax or efflorescent.
- If encounter an old concrete surface, applicator must be practically remove any unsound or flaking/loose concrete. An economical and efficient method for cleaning concrete floor surfaces is to use a 10% muriatic acid solution followed by a thorough washing.
- Firma RC can be apply/painted on in a single application 1 to 7 days prior to next application. After 7 days applicable period for next application, Firma RC must reapply at the treated area.
- Allow at least 20 minutes to one hour to dry.
Firma RC Characteristic
- Firma RC has very smooth properties which require as thin layer as possible on the treated surface to proceed with application with approx. 3,000sf (20 litres)
- Firma RC replaces the conventional method of “spatterdash” which save enormous coat of applicator on time, labour and material.
- Firma RC is easy for work, simplicity use painting roller to apply on the treated surface to save time and cost.
Firma RC Safety Notes
- Comprehensive instructions is given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). It is provided to all End-Users/Buyers.
- The MSDS is readily available at Nilai Mayang Sdn Bhd office to concern qualified party on request, contact us at the email in the contact us section.
Firma RC Coverage
- On vertical shear wall surface: 3,000sf/20 litres
- On horizontal concrete floor: 3,500 – 4,000sf/20 litres